1/3 of a cup finely minced onion
1 Tbsp. of anchovy paste
3/4 cup red wine vinegar
3/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (finely grated)
2 Tbsp Worcheshire sauce
1 Tbsp. dry mustard
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
3 cups of light olive oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup miracle whip
3 Tbsp. sugar
- In a food processor grind up the garlic and onions .
- Add anchovies,vinegar, lemon juice, cheese, worcheshire, and mustards and blend for 30 second.
- With machine running slowly pour in your oil in a steady stream.
- Add your sour cream, Miracle whip and sugar and blend to mix.
- Before serving give dressing a good shake or stir to reblend.
My mom and I created this recipe about 30 years ago with my dad playing tasting director!! Dont substitute mayo for the miracle whip as it doesn’t taste the same.
This has been the dressing used for countless family occasions and recently used for moms 80th birthday dinner!!