Adapted from Brown Eyed Baker.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
1 tsp. baking soda.
1/2 tsp. baking powder.
2 sticks unsalted butter-room temperature.
1 cup crunchy peanut butter. ( not natural I use Skippy ).
1 cup brown sugar.
3/4 cup white sugar.
1 1/2 cups chopped slated peanuts.
additional 1/2 cup of sugar for rolling.
Oven to 350 degrees.
1. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
2. In a larger bowl, cream the butter and sugars until smooth and creamy. Add the peanut butter and mix until incorporated. Add the eggs one at a time, beating until each addition is mixed in. Scrape down the bowl and on low-speed add the flour mixture.
3. Mix in the chopped peanuts with a wooden spoon.
4. Scoop dough using a large cookie scoop( or around 3 Tbsp. of dough ) and roll into a ball. Drop ball into the rolling sugar and coat.
5. Place on prepared cookie sheet leaving 2 inches of space between each cookie ( they will spread a lot).
6. Dip the tines of a fork into the sugar and press against each ball in one direction, and then in a perpendicular directions so the balls are flattened with a crisscross indentation.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes until cookie is a lovely light golden brown. Let cookies sit on the baking sheet for a minute or so before transferring to a cooling rack.
oooooo boy here’s one of my biggest weaknesses, peanut butter cookies 😍😍