3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
3/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
two 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
2 cups of grated sharp cheddar
shredded chicken from 1 medium rotisserie chicken
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
1. Cut cold cream cheese into cubes and put into 11.5 x 8 x 2 pyrex dish, lightly coated with pam spray.
2. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of cream cheese.
3. Pour blue cheese, ranch dressing and Franks on top.
4. Put in oven 7-10 minutes, uncovered, take out and stir then put back in the oven for another 7-10 minutes until mixed.
5. Take out of oven and mix in chicken, cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes.
6. Put in serving bowl, garnish with extra cheese and green onion and serve with celery and tortilla chips.