1 3/4 cups water
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups couscous
1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
1 1/2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette (purchased or homemade)
pepper to taste
extra lemon juice to taste
1. In a large saucepan combine water and salt, cover and bring to a boil then stir in 2 tbsp lemon juice.
2. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. transfer couscous to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Let this cool for about 15 minutes, frequently fluffing with a fork.
3. Add tomatoes, feta cheese, onions, olives, artichokes and parsley to couscous. Stir to mix.
4. Add vinaigrette and toss to mix. Add pepper and lemon juice to taste
5. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley.
You can also used boxed seasoned cous cous store bought the garlic olive oil, or whole wheat works well
As always, add more or less ingredients based on your preference